Thursday, November 09, 2006

Entourage of One

The Lush has gone multi media during the past few months since NYC died in the arse. Yes it's true, I've entered the illustrious domain of TV and radio okay so it's a community foray into TV and radio but a foray nonetheless. Plus I'm getting into improv and loving it. Loving it I tell you.

News Flash: The Cherry Bomb and I are heading into the studio next week to cut our first radio demo - standby for our hot little show. We're officially in pre-production and hope to podcast to a computer near you soon - once we get our groove on we'll unveil/upload for your listening pleasure.

Side note: The Bloggest Loser has been a bit shite for me. I started off strong saying fuck you to 4.2kgs but it the bitches wouldn't stay away. Not only have they come back - those 4.2kg bought friends.

What I'm Watching:
Entourage Season 1 disc 2
The Last Picture Show

4 comments:

Dan said...

I followed a comment, and then another comment, and then another ... and then grabbed something for lunch ... and then another comment. And here I am! ;)

One question -- what's the show going to be about?

Lush said...

So you've fallen down the rabbit hole and ended up here. Welcome - grab a vino.

Imagine a talking version of Cherry's blog and mine. Bang. That's the show!

Cherry! said...

So you need to get back on The Bloggest Loser bandwagon!

Lush said...

I know! I'm working on it Cher.