Sunday, November 05, 2006

Loser Boozer

It's a funny thing - waking up and realising that you were so much drunker than you thought you were the night before - so you go to sleep for a few more hours and wake up at noon only to realise that when the previous assessment was made at 5am deciding that you were drunker - you were actually still drunk. In fact it's noon now and how can you be sure you are sober?

Here is my Saturday night in a serious of flashbacks.

Reality check #1 - You are going to achieve nothing today and will be lucky to leave your room. Weekend gone.

Reality check #2 - The people who were designated drivers last night were so obviously not drinking (unfortunately this was not obvious at the time.)

Reality check #3 - Can confirm was in bed with a gay man while his NYC friend was in the room. Nothing out of the ordinary there but first time meeting NYC friend. Wondering if I'll have to answer to this.

Reality check #4 - Lost silver necklace - found silver necklace as described by smarmy guy.

Reality check #5 - Called smarmy guy a cunt to his face (can confirm he was a cunt) for some reason found it hot changed his approach and kissed me.

Reality check #6 - was a happy snapper at party (granted was asked to take lots of photos) but was it annoying?

Reality check #7 - revealed to friend that I know he dislikes me. Yes - he agreed, recalling he was not drinking, also recall that this will not help the cause of him disliking moi.

Reality check #8 - Drunk dialed friend twice and my phone got passed around the bus by a group of 17 year old girls. When friend didn't pick up on second attempt I called back on the house phone - will have to answer to this later (ignoring for now).

Reality check #9 - - scab on left foot from falling down stairs on way out of party - nobody saw.

Reality check #10 - Had very long shower on arrival home and roommates are questioning me about it. Pointed out that I don't leave the lights on when not in the room and that I don't use the dryer - made a quick exit back to room (knowing should not have left in first place).

2 comments:

Zorro said...

Ha great pic of Mish !

Unknown said...

Hee! Hee! hee! Man I'm glad those days are behind me... ;)