Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rumps and Bumps - Bloggest Loser Week 1


I'm pumped to be part of the BLOGest Loser especially since I was REJECTED by the BIGgest Loser TV show a few weeks ago.

My BL obsession led me to applying for the Aus version only to receive the standard 'thanks but no thanks' e-mail. I was crushed.

So how am I going to compete in the BLOGest Loser?

Firstly, I'm steering clear of gyms and personal trainers - I can't go through the dramas like last time. I've joined Jenny Craig. Gasp. I know it's all a bit '80s but it's working. I'm really busy at the moment so it's a no brainer. So far I've ditched 4.9kgs (10.8lb) in 5 weeks. Hi kicks all round. I've not set foot inside a gym (just doing loads of walking as per usual thanks to living in the city/Pub transport).

The only big problemo is skipping the vino - coming into the holiday season i'm going to skip food in favour of wine. It's a given.

I'm submitted my weight based on the start date :)

5 comments:

Kris said...

Lush- Congratulations on becoming a member of our Bloggest Loser Challenge.

I haven't been able to work out yet..but did manage to lose 2 pounds due to stress last week.

Keep up the hard work, and whatever you need to do keep your motivated and reach your goals..is all fine with us!

Lush said...

Go the 2lb loss Kris! I've lapsed already - trying to get back on the wagon but it's freaking difficult.I may have put on 2kg this week.

Dino said...

well I lost 15lbs but while I was sick then gained 10 back when I got better last week/end and went to a wedding. But I was semi good and lost 5 so total of 10lbs in 3 weeks

Cherry! said...

I've lost four a filthy animals! mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

You girls are all doing great! I can't wait to see all of the "Before/After" shots!!!