Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Real Life Drama

I've been accepted into drama school in New York City!

Thanks to Sexy Clefty for helping me with my monologue. Why is it in situations like this I always seem to feel like a fraud?

I'm awaiting the official confirmation and visa papers but it looks as though i'll be in NYC this September (assuming I don't freak out and stay in Sydney .)

This move is a mere 6 weeks away.

What the hell did I get myself into and how will I be able to pull this off?

If you know peeps in NYC please contact me as I'll need a cash job as soon as I land. Something to pay my bills through drama school and is flexible.

6 comments:

egan said...

Congrats Lush. This is fantastic news. In 6 weeks you will be living in The Big Apple. How cool.

KUYAZ said...

Congrats to you Lush!!! and lookie lookie, you're gettin' a new blog look too very soon! (I am almost done with your site.) I am tres tres HAPS for you. Gmail me anytime and I will hook you up with all my peeps from NYC.

Lush said...

Egan,

OMG 6 weeks. Deep breaths here.

Kuya,

I can't wait for the new look to be unveiled. It would be rude to show up in NYC without a dazzling blog. Cheers to you Kuys!I'm standing by.

Cherry! said...

OMG!! So fucking cool! See you in December biatch!!! I was planning on seeing you in the Syd but NYC is going to be SOOOO much better!

*high kicks*

Lush said...

Claud are you in? Come to NYC in December. *High Kicks* all round.

Anonymous said...

and you were planning on telling me when...?