Saturday, July 08, 2006

Why Buy the Cow When...

In my torrid search for new flatmates something off-centre has happened and twice in the same week.

A girl showed up to meet me and check out the apartment. She texted me after saying she was keen to move in so I offered her the room. Okay that's fine BUT the thing is that she immediately started campaigning for my friendship - telling me how cool I was - how we should hang out - go for drinks - asking me if I party - do I want to work on her TVS 31 show?

What?

I thought this was a one off thing and agreed to meet up with her but then the same thing happened again tonight. I offered the room to another girl who also said she was interested in taking the room and she too turned it down but wouldn't let me off the phone because she was telling me how much she wants to hang out with me, go for coffee/ dinner, etc.

What? What?

Seriously - the apartment is fabulous so what the hell is this situation? Is this the Real Estate equivalent of "I don't want to date you let's just be friends?" or am I the slutty extra-realtor affair you are simply not willing to commit to?

Frankly, I really don't know what this means. Actually I do, it means that the hippy is moving in. Sod it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the lesbians.... lesbians are awesome.

Lush said...

This might upset you a tad but neither were lesbian. Sorry babe.

Cherry! said...

Damn! No HLA (Hawt Lesbian Action) then?

onewaybanter said...

Hey I'm back. Can I be your best friend. Gimme your number so I can call you every 5 minutes.

Lush said...

Cher,

I'm not at that point yet. God help us all.

Claud,

No calls from my new best friends as yet. I think what they were really saying was that they were just not that in to me. Ha ha. Sign up sister!

Cherry! said...

Clau you can only have her number if you promise to send her an sms at an inappropriate time in Syd saying 'Italy won! Suck it bitches!'. Then you will truly be a friend.

KUYAZ said...

holla!!!
what colours would you like for your new look???

p.s. the NYC pixxx are up.