Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Love Chances Love Shmances

"Around September 19 your love chances soar. " Sweet - "thanks www.Cainer.com" I thought to myself then glanced over at the calendar only to see that the 19th is today!

Well, those chances suddenly took a massive nose dive. Considering I was sitting at my desk shoveling down a Jenny Craig's microwaved shepherd's pie at that exact moment (it was only 3pm, I was alone in the office, and was now polishing off the last of my allowed food for the day.) I thought those chances remote.

It's day 8 of the new JC 'eating plan' after a long winters food fest. Stay tuned top see how far I make it.

Now back to bit about love chances - there is one contender: (isn't there always?) He's my new radio teacher. He'll be the only male I'll be coming across today (no pun intended) unless I want to count the randoms on the bus (and frankly I don't want to count them.)

Anyway, I'm not sure if I actually like Radio guy or if it's just a proximity thing. He does have a hot voice as required for the radio biz I'm sure. He's a baldy but I like it. The thing is - he used to be a vegan and is now a strict vegetarian so I think that's an automatic rule out. I once had a friend who wouldn't date a guy if he owned a cat or was vegetarian. Thoughts? Although, I am on Jenny Craigs so who knows what he's thinking anyway.

What do you suppose it means that he sent me an e-mail today about Tom Cruise being gay?

2 comments:

Cherry! said...

Stick with the JC eating plan! you can do it!

Lush said...

Today was rough but I stuck to it.Hoorah. In other news radio was cancelled so the "love chances" opportunity dies in the arse.