Sunday, September 03, 2006

Spanish GYCO


Today was the Spanish Quarter Festival in Sydney and I have to say I am loving Spanish men at the moment. Absolutely adoring the cute accent - just sounds better with the lisp.

I sampled some Spanish sausage (not the kind your thinking of), sipped sangria and admired the sights. Yes, there were a few Gael Garcia Bernal look-a-likes. Yum.

(Cher forget the Italians- were going to hit up the Spanish Club when you get back.)

Spring is in the air and it's GYCO season.

I'm going to sleep while this is all fresh in my mind.

7 comments:

Cherry! said...

The Ital's can go and fuck themselves. I'm in dish dash mode here in the Middle East. Yummy!!

Lush said...

I'm working INXS Fri and Sat but shall we crack open the vino rouge next week?

Lush said...

P.S Did I tell you about that interview I did yesterday where I advertised your blog and also told the person about GYCO (ahh I need to work on the professionalism part of this job).

Cherry! said...

and did they embrace the GYCO concept?

re the vino session. Yeah it's def a goer for sure. Let me know what night etc. I'm still on the same number when I get back (unless for some reason those bitches cancelled it)

Lush said...

He didn't get it out but the camera guy panned down - don't know if it will make it into the final cut. He was hilarious though - did it twice. Lobes it.

egan said...

My favorite accent these days is the South African english accent. I love it.

Lush said...

OOh, Hawt choice there Egan. Welcome back. I've had a makeover.