Thursday, March 09, 2006

Before Things Got Messy- HNT

.
Okay, so these don't belong to me but I'm borrowing them this week for HNT. Yes, that is my vino charged pout on the right next to my former flatmate.

This pic is from an impromptu party we had with the neighbours. The boy-next-door whom we like to call neighbour boy (we still don't know his name) came by with his opera-singer-in-training sister.

It started out as a friendly neighbour thing and ended up rather messy. Having had a few too many vinos I was texting a few SOS messages to my flatmate from the bathroom meanwhile she ended up doing the neighbourly thing, Desperate Housewives style, with neighbour boy.

He moved out soon after that then so did she. It's too bad his sister still lives next door.I used to be fine with opera but once you've heard a trainee singer squarking away at 7am, in the midle of the day and at midnight one's tune quickly changes to hatred.

I doubt I will ever go to an opera again and shudder at the mere sound of her and any mention of opera.

Enjoy HNT!



5 comments:

Cherry! said...

Nice pic! Nice pout!

Lee Ann said...

Happy HNT!

MamaKBear said...

sexy pout ya got there!

Happy HNT! :)

Professor Fate said...

"Things always end badly, otherwise they wouldn't end."

Happy HNT

Lush said...

Cheers to a hot HNT for this week. Thanks fellow Lushes!