Friday, March 03, 2006

HNT- Happy Mardi Gras

.
Happy Half-Nekkid Thursay to all. It's 2.49am Thurs and I am just home from clubbing with Sydney's finest. We hit up the Stonewall, Columbian, and the Shift. Special gust stars in from Dubai and California for this weekend. The cabbie missed my street so I was forced to walk up the steep hill - I was in no state to direct him through the maze of one-way streets to my apartment. That cemented it for me: no work tomorrow.

Alas, my pout is without action tonight. Tres sad. But I got to see the beautiful people going hard and fast. Mardi Gras is truly upon us the parade is Saturday. Earlier today I saw boys in sailor hats dancing in a perfume shop window on Oxford st.

I'd like to send love to Andrew Somewhere who I saw out tonight and probably scared the shit out of. We've never met but I recognised him from his pic having been referred to me by Cherry. It looked like him so I thought I should call out. Well "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw Heather" it actually was him! A phone call is on the cards if not a liquid lunch.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, very ANGELINA JOLIE!!

Happy HNT!!

Sunny Delight said...

very pretty! HHNT!

Leesa said...

Very pretty angle :) HHNT!

Wenchy said...

Gotta love that!

AndyT13 said...

Rockin!@ HHNT and happy Mardi Gras!

Anonymous said...

very nice...

HHNT

Cherry! said...

Happy HNT!

Great shot!

Jericho said...

very nice angle, beautiful pout ~HHNT~