Monday, March 20, 2006

A Hickey from Kenickie

St Patrick's Day - the city is dripping with drunken leprechauns who never returned to their offices from that very long Friday lunch. Everyone seems to be getting a piece of ass these days.

Cherry has a hot Italian on her books/ raring to go with the promise of STRONG sex. Shudder with excitement.

MNH had a story to tell me Saturday morning that involved a liplocking.

Poor moi only got hit up by a sweaty old train driver outside the Empire.

Anyway, my flatmate - who was mistaken for Delta Goodrum and will henceforth be known as Delta - got a hickey from a hottie much younger than her.

Now, hickeys are so retro but this guy is a toy boy so I think we can all marvel and flashback to the the surprise hickey one discovers the morning after. I copped and eyeful Saturday morning and Delts was horrified at first but quickly warmed up to her tongue trophy donated by her sexy 19 year old German backpacker.

Really, he is the perfect toy boy accessory for this fall. We've dubbed him 'Hans the Disco Fox.' Apparently the Disco Fox is a cool dance move in his native Berlin but that and a few other things have been lost in translation. I can't even remember his real name but I'm counting on her calling him Hans by mistake in a moment of passion.

I want a fucking hickey of my own damn it!

*Pashed is to make out.

2 comments:

Cherry! said...

Wow! What a weekend for international relations!

BTW Like I said yesterday - I hate Delta Goodrem and would like to kick her in the ....

Blue944 said...

I saw you comment on my blog. Did you need some techno-help. You can email from my blog.

Sounds like a great St Patty's Day - well at least for them.