Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby's Got Back

It's no secret that I'm on an eating plan AKA "loose your ass before next year so you can go to NYC and rule the world plan."

I was sticking so closely to it for 3 weeks then broke on the long weekend. It was a lovely sweet pastry that started it and a slippery slope from there that included a schnitzel but I'm back on it now.

I'm in the process of figuring out what food I can substitute for wine. Surely I can do a cheeky switch dependent on calories. Just skip a meal right? I'd be willing to have a glass of wine in place of say 2 apples.

7 comments:

Cherry! said...

Well it's made from grapes so technically apeaking it's fruit. Drink up sista!

Lush said...

As Oprah would say this is a "light bulb" moment. You are so right. I can't believe I've never thought of it that way.

Cherry! said...

In fact I think I may have a glass of the beloved juice now!

eros in wunderland said...

Your ass looks
fine to me.

Lush said...

Eros,

Thanks Doll - stop by any time. I'd much rather have a back like the gal in your pic. I've decided to take Cherry's challenge on so standby.

Lush said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lush said...

I have to admit it's not me. I got it from the Jenny Craig site - It's Libby Gore.