Monday, October 09, 2006

The Bloggest Loser

I've entered The Bloggest Loser over at Cherry's.

I must admit I was pleased to have this opportunity to use my boxing gloves, especially since it's the only other time I've used them was on the day of purchase (vaguely sometime last year). I've since stopped donating to Fitness First.

The target is January 1 - it's going to be tough to go through the holiday season sans vino. Don't despair - I've already started looking at skipping food in favour of wine.

I'm going to create some sort of a scale to measure my success based on interest by hot men. It's not all about the numbers

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Cherry! said...

just go vodka & soda with a splash of real lime juice.

Lush said...

Are these direct Bloggest Loser tips? Ha ha. I'm luuurving it already if so.

Cherry! said...

Yeah they are.