Monday, October 02, 2006

Save the Dates

There's something about public holidays where I end up searching personal ads on the net. It's Labour Day and once again I've been lured into www.RSVP.com.au

I usually end up spending hours assessing profiles of eligible men who I'll never contact. I'll add a few to my hotlist - get quite addicted - and burn out after a few days. I've got a profile and all but it's not visible. I've had it up before but thought it wrong since I never contacted anyone back. I like to fly under the radar.

I even had a profile on J-Date which is ridiculous since I'm not Jewish. Naturally my preference was for New Yorker men. Yeah - that wasn't a success for obvious reasons.

5 comments:

yournamehere said...

I'll pretend to be a Jewish New Yorker if you'd like.

Cherry! said...

Oh god! You're back to that....Maybe I should do it again too, go on a couple of dates and get sopme stories for the blog! hahaha!

Lush said...

Todd,
Too bad you don't actually live in NYC.

Cher,
You should join RSVP again with view of dating only foreigners of course. You can use your blog pic on your RSVP profile. The halo is sure to get dates.

Cherry! said...

I'm not sure they've ever had an angel on thier books before. But I could give it a go!

Lush said...

Consider it community service. They should be so lucky.