Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Silver Bullet and Me

This one goes out to my Silver Bullet that within in a matter of less than 5 minutes was written out of my will then was quickly invited back in to became the sole benefactor.

Sorry to break it to you but the Silver Bullet is not a vibrator it's a ceramic hair straigtener. Seriously with a hair straightener this good there is no need for the vibrator. The results speak for themselves.

The bitch packed it in whilst my hair was still wet - gasp - I had an important event to attend which demaned this frizzy curly haired femme fatal to look chic. Phew - a few of the old turn it off turn it on again and the angel worked.

Crisis averted.

2 comments:

Cherry! said...

That happened to mine in Italy, during humid times. It was because I was wrapping the cord around it too tightly and it kinda broke the wires or somthing. You can try and get it fixed. I got mine fixed. It still lives, breathes and straightens.

Lush said...

Okay Cher- I left out the detail that once I left it on for an ENTIRE day. Frankly, I'm surprised the apartment didn't burn down since it was sitting on a pile of papers. It's never been the same since. I abused the Silver Bullet and this is the rebellion I must face.