Monday, June 12, 2006

Clefty: Are you Gay if NOT are you Single?

Sexy Clefty remains hot hot hot. We had our one-on-one session merely a few hours before my short-term relationship with the inside of a toilet bowl began (it lasted 4 days - not fun.)

So what at the time was a pending illness might have had something to do with my acting like a complete diva/knob/complete idiot in Clefty's presence. I've got another hot session booked with him this week - we're working on my d-school audition monologue. It's do or die time. Shit or get off the pot Clefty.

Okay, i'll admit that my Bridget Jones moments of ridiculousness and insantiy need to stop. This is something out of my control. But I have to say that my recent nightmare in which I discovered he was gay did not help. Say it aint so Clefty! Help me break free of the shackles that are my cock dodging ways.

2 comments:

egan said...

Sorry to hear about Clefty.

Are you ready for the audition?

Lush said...

I haven't given up on Clefty yet. My next session is tomorrow night and I'm hoping for a spark!