Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's Semi Official

It's official so not only has Delts decided to move out but so has my Brit roomie. Am I getting a bum rush here? Probably. But I just don't have the energy to get another two peeps in to the apt (even though it's tres fab and with a great view) so I'm going to give up the lease. I have to keep saying this out loud to make myself believe it. One more time for my benefit "I am going to give up the lease." I have exactly one month tomorrow to sell all my furniture, pack up my stuff and move out. First I have to actually give notice to the Estate Agent. I know this but the physical act of doing this seems to be rather difficult for me. I guess this is because this is the longest i've lived in one place since 2000. Giving official notice is the hard part, the reality check, the not backing out of this is actually happening part of the deal. Just breath...

No comments: