Friday, June 02, 2006

Standby

Things have been manic. I've even had to attend a mandatory educational seminar on the bird flu pandemic. I'm now the proud owner of one of those sexy surgical masks previously modelled by Michael Jackson. Word is that we should be expecting the emergency gel any day now. Hmm, the seminar was educational but not practical so I doubt there will be a gel application demonstration. Damn Gina.

My former LA roomie is cooking me up a delicious blog on her unfortunate evening spent at the cast party of 'Prison Break.' Yes, she is also a lush so there is lots of celeb goss mixed with cocktails. In the meantime I'm playing tour guide to a friend from London for the weekend.

2 comments:

onewaybanter said...

damn gina, who da man?


You da man Mar-tin!


BAaAaAahahahahahahahahha

ahhaha
ah
a

Lush said...

Claud, you are scary and I love it!