Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Park my foot up your Arse

I would like to thank the Barina driving psycho who stalked me in the car park today during my lunch hour.

Thank you Asshole.

Thank you for getting out of your car and following me into the shopping centre while screaming at me for taking your park. The best part was when you did the hand actions showing me a car moving into a space. I never would have knon what you were talking about without the visual assistance.

Since you are such a considerate retail citizen and obviously so mindful of the of shopping centre car park etiquette. I would have thought that leaving your car unattended in the middle of the car park to inform me of my wrong doing would go against everything you stand for. This actually caused a much larger traffic jam and in fact inconvenienced dozens of other motorists not only yourself.

Did you not notice that I got out of the passenger side of the car? Do I just look guiltier than the person who got out of the drivers side and was walking next to me with the car keys in hand?

I deny all involvement in the matter of who has the right to the freaking car spot. I was a mere spectator caught up in this debacle. Fellow driver, it was a matter of equal timing. Yes, a coin toss or quick game of rock- paper-scissors might have been a fairer way to sort out this unfortunate event but a decisions had to be made and fast.

I hope you sleep better tonight for having educated me on the proper proceedings at Westfield. Thank you again for stalking me. Better luck next time!

4 comments:

onewaybanter said...

shit, sorry. That was you?


uuugh. I'm so sick.

Lush said...

Yep, gotta be quick! Hair flick.

Anonymous said...

Tell 'em to eat it! First come first serve baby - was his name painted on the parking spot - didn't think so. He can go fuck himself. I too have been at the brunt end of a crazy, delusional, that's-my-parking-spot lunatic.

Lush said...

NYC is that you?