Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Confessions of a Clusterfuck

The story of the personal trainer just doesn't seem to end.

One of my old crushes seems to have surfaced in a very public way. My former personal trainer, who I was totes in love with, has landed a job on an evening Aussie soap. It was bad enough when he was on commercials and I had to watch him being the Solo man but now he'll be on a nightly show for Australia and the UK to view. It just seems cruel.

I may have already told you the tale of the unfortunate event of the ticket debacle that ended up with me drunk in a bar in Paddington with him and his acting teacher. In short I was a bitch and still feel bad about it. So I did the only thing possible: avoided him at the gym. Quite a few months later I chose another personal trainer. This time I carefully selected a female to avoid another messy scene. Wouldn't you know that the person I chose was his ex-girlfriend who he lived in NYC with for a year while going to acting school and doing modelling. Ha ha go figure.
I'm sure ill probably have another encounter with him in the years to come.

In an effort to have good karma I sent him a little congratulatory e-mail but I'm not holding my breath for a response. Thank God his number has been deleted from my phone, I just can't be trusted. ...

Aww, he is rather charming and good looking. Best of luck hottie.

6 comments:

Cherry! said...

I don't see that you had anything to apologise about that scenario. Obviously shagging the old bitch actually got him somewhere. hahaha!

Which show? Home & Away? Or Neighbours?

Lush said...

That would be telling too much mon cherie. You'll just have to look out for new characters in the coming months.

Cherry! said...

yeah right. Last I checked they didn't have that shite over here. hahaha

Lush said...

Haha, he's e-mailed and is having the time of his life.

onewaybanter said...

Ahahaha! That's fan fucking tastic.

Tell him that no matter what, he ain't no Victor Newman, nor will he ever be.

messy messy messy....*shakes head*

I would have shit my pants.

Lush said...

He e-mailed me back saying he was having the time of his life. Lucky him...