Monday, February 20, 2006

The Naked Truth, Almost...

If a punter chooses to bang his co-worker over a desk while in plain view from their office block it's my right to look. Connel Wagner building in Neutral Bay - Mondays around 9.30pm 4th floor.

If a neighbour chooses to leave their window open while shagging and screaming up a storm it's my right to listen. My apartment block - any Sunday morning and she is loud.

But what if you've seen someone naked and they don't know it?

I'm due to meet a guy I've accidently seen naked. Yes, accidently I swear! Do I go on pretending that I don't already know his religion based on his choice cut (not Jewish for the record.)

It wasn't like he was a private dancer dancin' for money. There were loads of people. Although I did pay for it but it's not what you think.

He's an actor in a play and I've been e-mailing him re: NYC stuff. I thought I should go see the play beforehand. I do my research, you see.

In the second act his kit was off and he was standing there delivering a monologue stark bullock naked. There was no where else to look. Maybe at his face but what fun would that be?

I think I'm going to tell him that I plan on seeing the play and see what he says. Unless he likes the fact that I've seen it. It's possible. If he's willing to show the world his bits then I'm sure my having seen it is the least of his concern.

N.B Naked actor boy is not the guy pictured that is Antonio the Italiano (consider him a little gift from me for reading the blog.)

3 comments:

Cherry! said...

Tell him you've seen the play. He's a 'thepsian'! He'll loves it!

Zorro said...

Yeah he seemed pretty confident at the time I wonder how many times its come up in conversation since lol

Lush said...

Naked New Yorker and I have spoken. Brings a whole new meaning to seeing what you get before you get it. We're going to meet up.