Sunday, May 28, 2006

Delta Pre-Departure Dates

My roomie, Delta, has decided that Sydney no longer blows her hair back and will move to Melboune in July. A big sign to end the lease? I think so.

The best part is that she's taking this opportunity to cash in on all the dates she's been promised over the past year. "Let's give him a call" she says. "He owes me dinner and drinks." Sounds like a fab idea to me so I say.Why not! Throw caution to the wind, Delts. Line 'em up out the door for you 'guilt free no possibility of making a connection or screwing it up' sticky date. She's got two lined up for this week. I'll be on standby just in case it all goes pear shaped. A well timed emergency text or phone call from moi might be in order to liberate her from said date if it's a bomb.

Delta has just whispered in my ear that she will consider all date offers prior to departure. Send me a pic (best to be more than 6ft tall as she is 6ft1).

Good luck Delts!

5 comments:

Lush said...

She's of Super Model stature.

Anonymous said...

So, she's moving to Melbourne? Any chance you might visit her when she does?

Lush said...

Clau,
I got my NYC app this week. I'm getting Sexy without a Clefty to help with with my monologue. BTW. I saw your girl at the bus stop this morning but she got on the bus in front before I could take her pic. Camera was in hand though. It's all about strategy since I have to be on the window seat left side.

Bert Maverick,
If I don't go to NYC then Melb will me my next destination. Don't despair.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I will either be in Shout or A Chorus Line (I want Shout more, but it depends what part I get because I just finished a run of A Chorus Line) within the next few months, so come to Melbourne to see it. Melb's a bloody great place, no cockroaches, no cane toads and if you dont like the weather - just wait five minutes.

Lush said...

BM,

Tell me more about your musical persuits. What part did you have in 'A Chorus Line'? Details please. Is this a fulltime thing or a little something on the side? What drama school did you go to?