Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cock-a-Doodle Do Me

I go to his beautifully decorated apartment in the city and we talk for hours. He brings me a drink and listens intently to every single word I say. He eventually draws the blinds and works on putting me to sleep using only his voice then he sits and watches me; the whole time I'm completely relaxed and willingly tell him the answer to a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g he asks. Afterwards he gazes into my eyes and gently brushes a piece of hair away from my face. He kisses me. We're done. I leave the cash on the table and agree to see him next week for another session.

I swear all of the above is true but it's not what you think-- he's actually my hynotherapist and yes he's tres sexy and gay -- so of course I've developed an instant crush.

I've decided that next session I'm going to come clean about my cock dodging ways and see if he can assist me with permanently ridding me of this curse. Using only hypnotherapy - natch.

Someone in my apartment complex isn't dodging the cock. Noisy fuckers... Literally.

2 comments:

onewaybanter said...

ok. seriously, um I was getting totally turned on. I need to be getting me one of those.

Lush said...

Glad to be of assistance. I've got my next session on Saturday. We had a phone catch up today and Saturday is the day i'm going to reveal my deepest darkest. Can't wait! He really does have a sexy voice, Clauds.