Sunday, May 21, 2006

I See You Watching Me Watching You...

I'm taking stock of my weekend and can't remember if I left the house yesterday or not. Bloody hell that's a bit freaking sad. It all seems to be a bit blurry. Wait - I went for another round of hypno that lasted for 3 1/2 . That's right then I watched a French film and baked some chocolate mud muffins with hot chocolate sauce that were divine.

I'm no longer crushing on my hypnotherapist; my sights are now back on the acting teacher. After closer inspection of my teacher's rugged looks I think that he has a broken nose so he's really "Sexy Without a Clefty." He still has a Joaquin 'the Dream' Phoenix vibe about him. There's something in the eyes that tells me he's slighlty fucked up and a little rough. Yes please! I just those artistic types slightly on the edge.

Last class there was an "I see you watching me watching you" thing going on. I'll be doing my scene from 'Closer' this week. Hot.

3 comments:

Cherry! said...

hmmmm! Rough and ready to rumble! YP! (yes please!)

Lush said...

You are right, Cher. The only response to an offer of 'rough trade' should be YP!

egan said...

Joaquin is a stud alright. But you and I have already had this discussion. The Dream is caliente.