Thursday, May 18, 2006

'N' is for...

Here is my first ever tag given to me by sexy Mike.

"This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along."

I got the letter 'N' so here are my teN:

Nemesis
Through out my life I have always had a nemesis. I've also always had a crush too one for every period of my life: high school, college, various jobs, share house situations. My most recent nemesis was the drama school freak but since the change to Sexy Clefty's class (aka my new crush) I'm sans nemesis. It's not so bad.

Nuts
Well since I am a cock dodger of sorts, the real life male kind rarely makes a daily appearance. So I like to replace it with other kind of nuts: nutella, peanut butter etc. I'll admit I had an unfortunate experience this year when I accidentally saw my friend's Dad's nuts. Don't ask -- it was in public...

Nice
This is the kind of person I am not. I wish I was but then I think about it and being 'nice' is overrated. I'd rather be described in so many other ways than boring old 'nice.' Neurotic is probably one -- I prefer eccentric but alas it doesn't start with 'N.'

New York City
It's calling me. It's on my mind but I don't seem to be taking any action. I hate being an Aussie with no visa prospects. Maybe I've just seen too many TV shows and movies but NYC screams challenge, opportunity, excitement, new beginnings etc. Part of writing this one is to talk myself into doing taking the plunge.

Noisy Neighbours
I've said this before but my neighbours like to fuck and fuck loudly. Lucky fuckers! I'm an AV girl so that's the audio component sorted. I guess they are doing community service really.

Okay so that's only 5 but i'll keep thinking and add a few.

3 comments:

KUYAZ said...

Letter please...

p.s. re: NYC - take the plunge.

egan said...

Memes are fun when done by the right blogger. Nice work Lush. New York City is a very fun place.

Cherry! said...

Pick me! Pick me! And make it a 'C'