Friday, May 19, 2006

Fuck You, That's My Name.

[Drunken blog]
The other actors from class were talking about a scene from "Glengarry Glen Ross." One of the characters asks another character their name and the response is "fuck you, that's my name." I just love this.

It's Friday night. 8.46pm. I'm home alone and already pissed from going to the bar and having quite a few glasses of champagne. I'm really beginning to love the people I work with but the job is pedestrian. My boss told me she want's to contract me for a year but I really don't give a shit, I'm bored and no longer wish to work for peanuts.

My high school friend turned up at the bar tonight, she has just bought a second house with her partner. Reality check: a) partner b) house - 2nd house in fact. What the fuck am I doing?

Oh yeah, I'm am such the drunk dialer or 'trashed texter' to be more accurate. Give me a mobile and a few glasses of vino and I'll show you a nice phone bill for the evening. I like to go international too. I've been texting away searching for answers.

I bumped into another Vipassna person on the way home. That will be the 3rd this year. She was on the bus, hasn't meditated since the retreat, isn't a vegetarian, and was also on a vino buzz. Sweet.

Can at least one man in Sydney who wears an Ohio State shirt actually be Buckeye? All these Sydney guys have such attitudes about it. Hey, if you're sick of being asked about it don't wear the fucking shirt.

4 comments:

Lush said...

I've attempted to change my background to red.

It teases me by flashing on a complete red backround when loading but then still keeps the top half pink.

Can anyone please help me? I feel like a freaking Valentine's card.

onewaybanter said...

You and Cherry are making me Jones for a significant life change. The next time anyone asks me a question, no matter who or what it is, their reply is going to be, "Fuck you" AAHAHAH love it!!

Brooke said...

Don't EVER let the partnered house buyers get to you. Are they happy? Usually not. Do they envy you? Probably. People like us lead different lives. When we look back in 15-20 years will we say, "Gee I'm glad John and I bough all of those properties and had 3 beautiful children."? Fuck no. We will say, "Wow what adventures I have had." There is plenty of time for us later to do all that shit. having said that, I have had some serious wake up calls lately that ave made me do a complete 360. Make decisions for you, I say.

Cherry! said...

Clau you need to do it! Italia is right here waiting for you! Can't you hear it calling you?????