Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nudie Knee Highs

Today I'm wearing nude knee high stockings. Okay so the truth is they are more like the kind popular with grannies. I threw them on in a hurry this morning and not noticing they were two different shades:one tanned leg one pale leg. Shite. Ahh amusement for the masses again. Yesterday it was my apple rolling down the aisle of the bus and out the front door.

I've finally got my appointment with the hypnotherapist. Hoorah! It's set for this Saturday and I can't freaking wait. The hypnotherapist I'm seeing, who I met at the 10 day meditation retreat, used to live in LA and work with actors there. Something about finding their mojo again. I hope I can locate mine and send it on its way to NYC (with me attached). Stand by for a full report post my first 3hr session. Maybe he can also help me memorize lines easier. Stand by for full report.

Last post I was considering Boot Camp. What the hell was I thinking? The colder it gets the less appealing it becomes. It's just not really a winter thing to do is it.

No comments: